Monday, October 4, 2010

Zack Snyder Confirmed for Superman

Yes it is finally confirmed, Zack Snyder will be directing the new Superman reboot from Warner Bros. Pictures coming to theaters in late 2012.  Zach Snyder, director of 300, was originally offered the job for Superman Returns but declined the opportunity to take on the super hero at that time.

With a script from David Goyer and Jonathan Nolan I look forward to seeing another Superman film.


Zack Snyder currently has Legend of the Guardians: The Owl of Ga'Hoole in theaters and his next film Sucker Punch opens March 25th 2011.

At Deadline.com Snyder confirmed the report in this statement:

 "I've been a big fan of the character for a long time, he's definitely the king of all superheroes, he's the one. It's early yet, but I can tell you that what David [Goyer] and Chris [Nolan] have done with the story so far definitely has given me a great insight into a way to make him feel modern. I've always felt he was kind of awesome. I'll finish 'Sucker Punch' and get right at it."






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment